December 1, 2007

Behind Story of Dae Jang Geum 《大長今》


The recent translation of the Japanese interview of 李英愛 on her co-stars in the famous Korean drama is insightful.

TEACHER OF MY LIFE, LADY HAN (韓尚宮)
Yang Migeon (梁美京) ssi and I, both of us have AB-type blood and we have common characters. We can understand each other without words. We prefer to be on our own.
Migeon ssi is quiet and hard to approach at a glance, but actually she’s very warm person. The role of Lady Han fit her very much.
We sometimes exchange e-mails and sometimes talk by phone. She’s been always cheering me up and supporting me.

COMPASSION FOR GEUMYEONG (今英)
A person, Hon Rina (洪莉娜) is quite different from Geumyeong. Rina ssi is very bright and cheerful.
She was pretty disappointment with the development of lost love with Min Jungho. She often joked with laughing “How come?” “Oh no, I can’t believe it!”

EYES OF LADY CHOI (崔尚宮)
Thinking of Kyon Miri (甄美莉) ssi, I remember that act of eyes. Her eyes gave the drama vivid impression and were outstanding.
Her concentration was excellent in shooting; on the other hand, she kept a good atmosphere in breaks. She is quite different from Lady Choi. She has a sense of humor, and she likes to make others laugh.

LOVE BY MIN JUNGHO (閔政浩)
Min Jungho’s love was always watching JG from the behind. I like the way.
As I can’t say “I love you.” even if there is a man who I love, I also prefer kind of assertive man, though…. Recently women are more active, and tend to tell their love to men.
It’s a bit regret that I did not have so many love stories with Min Jungho.

****************
To see the whole English translation (by a Japanese fan), click here. Recently, A Chinese fan has started a Chinese translation. Click here to see.

No comments: